The Liquid BioCell Story
MODERE COLLAGEN SCIENCES is the creator of Liquid BioCellTM and is a division of MODERE, a leading-edge company producing safe, effictive, non-toxic, all-natural, non-GMO products for the home and personal use.
Liquid BioCellTM is a new generation of nutraceutical products that improve the appearance of skin, soothe aching joints, and reduce signs of aging. What exactly is a “nutraceutical?” It’s a product derived from a food source that has purported health benefits beyond the nutritional value typically found in foods.
The Ivy League-educated scientific team at Modere Collagen Sciences oversees a 150,000-square-foot manufacturing and product development facility that meets Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
The innovative product lineup is based on the Liquid BioCellTM formulation, a unique product that attacks aging and joint damage from inside the body. Backed by 37 clinical studies and seven U.S. and international patents, the product offers proven results for both humans and pets.
Clinically-Proven Anti-Aging Solutions
Anti-aging is a $500 billion industry fueled by the rising ages (and steady incomes) of the Baby Boomer generation. The Liquid BioCellTMline of products attack the signs of aging from the inside. Consider these product highlights:
- Liquid BioCellTMSkin is designed to provide antioxidant “super ingredients” directly to degenerating connective tissue. It increases collagen and hyaluronic acid in the dermis of the skin and the antioxidant juice also includes ceramides to support the skin’s hydration, firmness, and elasticity– in simple terms it reduces wrinkles. Users drink the product, so it works from the “inside out” as opposed to topical creams and lotions.
- Liquid BioCellTMLife combines the patented Liquid BioCellTMformulation with additional antioxidants derived from fruits as well as resveratrol, a compound long believed to promote longevity and heart health. These elements reduce the visible signs of aging and relieve joint pain by restoring affected tissues.
- Liquid BioCellTM Sport fuels physical and mental performance while promoting joint and muscle fitness by combining branched-chain amino acids, L-carnitine, rhodiola and astragalus with 9 antioxidant juices.
- Liquid BioCellTM Pure was designed to meet the needs of people who want or need to avoid the juices and natural sugars found in the other Liquid BioCellTM products.
Patented Solutions for Pets
Modere Collagen Sciences also provides Liquid BioCellTM-based products for dogs, cats, and horses. The science behind BioCellTM joint relief for humans is also the basis for the Liquid BioCellTMPet formulation specifically designed for dogs and cats. Here are some key product benefits:
- Stimulates joints, muscles, and ligaments for enhanced mobility for pets.
- Reduces discomfort for older pets suffering from arthritis and other joint-related ailments.
- Improves skin and coat appearance.
Utilized by top trainers, including those managing Breeders’ Cup racehorses, the Liquid BioCellTMEquine product is veterinarian-approved and designed to improve the performance and comfort of horses. Formulated specifically for the needs of all horse breeds, the product improves mobility as well as promoting a shinier coat and better skin.
Awards and Media Mentions
The Liquid BioCellTMproduct line boasts several industry awards including:
- Best Joint Health Supplement 2015 by the SupplySide West CPG Editor’s Choice Award
- Reader’s Ingredient of the Year 2015 by the Nutraingredients Award Winner
- Best Bone and Joint Health Ingredient by Frost and Sullivan
- Most Innovative Dietary Ingredient by the Nutraceutical Business and Technology Awards
- Personal Care New Product Innovation by Frost and Sullivan
- Exemplary U.S. Brand by the Beauty from Within Conference
- 2015 Anti-Aging Award Winner from TasteforLife Supplement Essentials
- 2015 Editor’s Pick from Remedies Magazine
News of the power of products spread quickly, with media mentions on NBC, Good Morning America, Fox News, Natural Solutions, Prevention Magazine, New You, and Ms. Fitness.